- Portland has clinched its 30th NBA Playoff appearance since joining the league in 1970, tied for fourth-most since that time (LAL-39, SA-34, BOS-31, CHI-30).
- The Trail Blazers have made the postseason in 68.2% (30 of 44) of their seasons in the NBA, dating back to 1970.
- Portland has made the NBA Playoffs in 30 of the last 38 years, after missing out on postseason action in the franchise’s first six seasons.
- The Trail Blazers are 97-115 all-time in the playoffs. They have a 25-81 record on the road and are 72-34 at home.
- The Trail Blazers are 45-67 all-time in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs.
Playoff records against potential first round opponents
San Antonio Spurs: 5-10 (3 series)
Houston Rockets: 4-10 (3 series)
Thunder: 0-0 (0 series)
Clippers: 0-0 (0 series)
As a team, the Trail Blazers have 114 playoff games worth of experience.
LaMarcus Aldridge: 18 career playoff games (18 started). Averaging 19.8 points on 46 percent shooting, 7.0 rebounds, 1.7 blocks. Last appearance: 2010-11 with the Trail Blazers.
Will Barton: No playoff experience
Nicolas Batum: 18 career playoff games (11 started). Averaging 19.6 minutes, 6.1 points on 45% shooting, 1.8 rebounds. Last appearance: 2010-11 with the Trail Blazers
Victor Claver: No playoff experience
Allen Crabbe: No playoff experience
Joel Freeland: No playoff experience
Meyers Leonard: No playoff experience
Damian Lillard: No playoff experience
Robin Lopez: 6 career playoff games (6 started). Averaging 17.3 minutes, 7.8 points on 54% shooting, 4.0 rebounds. Last appearance: 2009-10 with the Phoenix Suns.
Wesley Matthews: 16 career playoff games (16 started). Averaging 35.8 minutes, 13.1 points on 42% shooting, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.4 steals. Last appearance: 2010-11 with Portland (played 10 playoff games in 2009-10 with Utah Jazz).
C.J. McCollum: No playoff experience
Thomas Robinson: Was on Rockets team in 2012-13 that made playoffs, but did not play.
Earl Watson: 8 career playoff games (no starts). Averaging 17.0 minutes, 4.8 points on 41 percent shooting, 2.6 rebounds. 2.4 assists, 1.0 steals. Last appearance: 2004-05 with Memphis Grizzlies.
Mo Williams: 41 career playoff games (25 starts). Averaging 30.6 minutes, 12.9 points on 42% shooting, 3.5 assists, 2.2 rebounds. Last appearance: 2011-12 with the L.A. Clippers
Dorell Wright: 7 career games (no starts). Averaging 16.6 minutes, 3.6 points on 36 percent shooting, 2.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists. Last appearance: 2009-10 with the Miami Heat.